Saturday, May 19, 2012

Say Cheese: Screenshots 5/19/12


Hey there, daffodils!

I'm just here to show you how my flitterific day in Pixie Hollow was like today!

Here are my pixie pictures:

This was my hairstyle when I started Pixie Hollow in 2009. *sigh* Good times....
I dyed my clothes from petal pink to strawberry red.
Yay! I'm now on Talent Level 6!
Playing Bubble Bounce! Come on fishies!
 I'm checking out the Golden Roses Gown. It's the cutest!
Now I'm trying on the Gossamer Gown in the Queen's Boutique. Super pretty!















I'm  happily relaxing in my home. :)










This is my Pixie Hollow profile!

If you want to add me as a friend: my D-Name is BrittPixie. I will always be seen in the server Blooming Glen, and in Spring Valley, Summit Style, Queen's Boutique, and all other stores. Add me as a friend!



No comments:

Post a Comment